|你的位置:知识库首页-> 新概念英语 |
【168】委婉的话语 - 英语讲义
a. What do you want?
b. Can I help you? / Is there anything I can do for you?/ Can I be of any help to you?
a. I want to ask you a question.
b. I would like to ask you a ques-tion./ May I ask you a question?
(3) 你遇见我的朋友吗？“Have you ever met my friend?”
a. No, I haven't.
b. I don't think I have./ I am afraid I have.
(4) 你想出去吗？“Would you like to go out?”
a. No, I wouldn't.
b. No, I don't think I would./ I don't think so.
(5) 你现在有空吗？“Are you free now?”
a. No, I am not.
b. I am afraid I have an appoint-ment this afternoon.
(6) a. Shut the door, please.
b. Would you please shut the door?
(7) a. I suggest that you go?
b. May I suggest that you go?
(8) a. I want a cup of tea.
b. I would like to have a cup of tea. / Could I have a cup of tea?
(9) a. I think you are making a mistake.
b. I should have thought you were making a mistake.
(10) a. Do you want to see me?
b. Did you want to see me?
(11) a. I wonder if you will give me a hand?
b. I wondered if you would give me a hand?
(12) a. I will appreciate it if you can approve my application.
b. I would appreciate it if you could approve my application.
(13) a. I am wondering if you will give me some advice.
b. I was wondering if you would give me some advice.