|你的位置:知识库首页-> 新概念英语 |
【142】动名词与带ing的名词 - 英语讲义
1. That painting is very impressive.
2. Are you working in that building.
此外，有些转化名词具有动名词没有的特性。第一、有单复数；第二、有修饰语，如beautiful painting、big buildings。
3. Reading novels is a real joy.
4. Collecting stamps becomes a fashion.
5. We cannot help admiring such a kind-hearted person.
6. Not many people like giving public lectures.
“Novels, stamps, such a kind-hearted person, public lectures”各有自己的动名词“reading, collecting, admiring, giving”。如果动名词没有动词的功能，怎能有上述宾语呢？带“-ing”的名词就没有这种语法功能。
7. Reading silently is eveyone's habit.
8. Some pupils were warned against talking loudly.
9. Jason would not mind working with female colleagues.
10. Being selected Chairman of the party made him feel proud.
11. Tony does not like being laughed at.
最后，动名词在多个动词句型中出现，如下列的“go, come, get, set”等动词就常和动名词连用：
12. Noelle and her friends go swimming every week.
13. When do they usually go shopping?
14. Would you come skiing with the kids?
15. Isn't it time to get the plan going?
16. What sets them quarrelling from time to time?
17. The boy admitted stealing the book.
18. Don't forget handing in your homework in due course.
19. Would you mind taking me to the bus stop?
20. Jason cannot bear being cruel to the weak.
21. Nancy said that she regretted doing such a thing.
22. You must continue trying until you succeed.
23. Many young people enjoy watching sports and games.
24. Can't you avoid walking on my garden?
25. We all hate cheating, don't we?