|你的位置:知识库首页-> 新概念英语 |
【128】名词修饰动词 - 英语讲义
(1) Member countries began their ministerial meeting on Monday.→Member countries began their ministerial meeting Monday.
(2) Those fashionable cars were made in Japan.→Those fashionable cars were Japan made.
(3) Tom is heavier than his brother by five pounds.→Tom is five pounds heavier than his brother.
(4) The metal sheets are as thin as paper.→The metal sheets are paper thin.
(5) The water has turned as pink as rose.→The water has turned rose pink.
(6) Today's temperature rose five degrees.
(7) Tom's car got bogged down in the mud and could not move a step further.
(8) The first underground train came five minutes fast.
(9) The zoo is only two miles away from our working place.
(10) Don't talk to us that way.
(11) Everyone is free to do it his own way.
(12) The kidnappers tied the boy hand and foot.
(13) The boss turned the illegal worker out of the factory bag and baggage.
(14) The government should move heaven and earth to prevent such events from recurring.
(15) Wait a minute here!
(16) The emergency meeting lasted two hours.
(17) Their grand daughters come to see them once a week.
(18) The office was kept dust-free.（没有尘埃）
(19) They are knowledge-rich and resourceful.（知识丰富）
(20) Don't go to live in trouble-prone countries.（易出现麻烦的）
(21) How can the poor survive in grain-deficient villages?（缺谷粮的）
(22) Some big cities have been pollution-ridden beyond control.（充满污染的）