|你的位置:知识库首页-> 新概念英语 |
【119】动词修饰语 - 英语讲义
1. He came at two o'clock.（时间）
2. Ramat spoke in a loud voice.（状况）
3. Some failed because of being sluggish.（原因）
4. The picnickers arrived at the beach.（地点）
5. The cook cut with a sharp knife.（方法）
6. Jason turned up in spite of the rain.（让步）
7. I have heard something like that before.（时间）
8. The soldiers fought bravely.（状况）
9. Go there, please!（地点）
10. I quite understand your problem.（程度）
11. Some students often talk in class.（频率）
12. After he had watched the football match on TV, he went to bed.（时间）
13. Helen got the job because she was the best candidate.（原因）
14. If it rains, you had better stay at home to study（条件）
15. Sit wherever you like.（地点）
16. Some people are happy though they are not rich.（让步）
17. We eat so that we may live.（目的）
18. Tom drove so fast that he had an accident.（结果）
19. This year's profits are smaller than they were last year.（比较）
20. He came a long way.（名词短语）
21. Who is the boy who came running?（动名词）
22. You must try to play some outdoor games.（不定式动词短语）
23. For lack of rain, the pool went dry.（形容词）
24. You may, if you want, come to the meeting as usual.
25. I saw Joelle walk quickly there yesterday.
26. Can you speak loudly on the platform tomorrow?
27.a. They went directly to the hotel after the plane had arrived.
b. After the plane had arrived, they went directly to the hotel.
28.a. David wants to see you personally in his office if you don't mind.
b. If you don't mind, David wants to see you personally in his office.