|你的位置:知识库首页-> 新概念英语 |
【118】Be+不定式动词 - 英语讲义
1. This naughty boy is to stay here until the class is over.
2. No one is to enter this building without the permission of the security guard.
3. Betty is to be married soon.
4. An insurance agent is to meet us this afternoon.
5. Are you to pay the debt for your wife?
6. The lovely puppy is nowhere to be found.
7. If you are to be there on time, you had better hurry.
8. If all of us are to remain friendly, we must be sincere with one another.
9. You have done so well. You are to be rewarded.
10. Such nasty questions are to be avoided.
11. Anne was wondering what was to become of her boy friend, Tommy.
12. The murderer was sentenced to life imprisonment and was never to see his family again.
13. If I were to do it, I would do it well.
14. Even if you were to take a taxi now, you would not be able to arrive at your destinaton on time.
15. The actual usefulness of the newly invented equipment is still to be determined.
16. Henry's appointment with the accountancy firm is yet to be confirmed.
17. She did not think too much of her unkind acts. However, they were to be harmful to herself, too.
18. Tom wasn't worried about his head injury, but it was to be troublesome for him later.