|你的位置:知识库首页-> 新概念英语 |
【110】带双宾语的动词 - 英语讲义
① Please show me the letter.
② Can you buy me a meal?
③ I will give you the latest newsletter.
④ John has sent Betty a cheque of $1000.
①a. The boss entrusted him with the job.
b. The boss entrusted the job to him.
②a. He tried to impress the new idea on us.
b. He tried to impress us with the new idea.
③a. A general should inspire his soldiers with great courage.
b. A general should inspire great courage in his soldiers.
④a. Who introduced John to you?
b. Who introduced John into the new office?
⑤a. We warned him of the hazard.
b. We warned him against the hazard.
（a. 指存在的危险；b. 指可能的危险）
⑥a. When compared with each other, there are differences between the twins.
b. We may compare the heart to a pump.
⑦a. Helen was disappointed of the prize.
b. Helen was disappointed in the prize. （a. 指没得奖而失望；b. 指对所得的奖不满而失望）
⑧a. The cake is allied to the flour.
b. Is Taiwan allied with America?
⑨ The police cautioned the tourists of the danger ahead.（警惕） ⑩ Can a doctor cure June of her chronic illness?（医治）
● The company has to compensate its staff for their losses.（弥补）
● No one can deprive a citizen of his human right.（剥夺）
● I hope you will avail yourself of the golden opportunity. （利用）
● My friends often pride themselves on their rare achievements.（以……自豪）
● Jill knows how to insinuate herself into her boss's favour.（向……献媚取宠）
● We look down on those ingratiating themselves with their superiors.（讨好……）