|你的位置:知识库首页-> 音标 |
lesson 12 代词（五）
|[b][color=#0080c0]lesson 12 [/color][color=#0080c0]代词（五）[/color][/b][align=left][b][color=#ff0080]内 容 提 要[/color][/b] |
[color=#000000]代词分人称代词、物主代词、反身代词、不定代词、指示代词、关系代词和连接代词，它们在句子中承担不同的功用。 [/color][/align][color=#ff0080][b]关 系 代 词[/b][/color][color=#000000]
关系代词有who, whom, whose, that, which，as。它们用来引导定语从句。它们既代表所修饰词，又在从句中担任一定的成分。
1) Human beings are [u]social[/u] ［A］ animals [u]whom[/u] ［B］ usually prefer not to live in [u]physical[/u] ［C］ or psychological [u]isolation[/u] ［D］ .
2) There was a teapot fashioned like a China duck out of open mouth the tea was supposed to come.
[/color][color=#000000]3) The first doll say “mama” was invented in 1830.
［A］ that it could ［B］ could ［C］ it could ［D］ that could
四、代表物时多用which，但在带有下列词的句子中用that而不用which，这些词包括all, anything, much等
[/color][color=#000000]4) Probably he had come down in the world and this sampling was all was left him from the time when he could afford to come and select his favorite pudding.
5) Although Jefferson lived more than 200 years ago, there is much we can learn from him today.
[/color][color=#000000]6) After a while I recognized him as "Big Jim," used to sit behind me in maths class in high school.
7) I have often wondered whether some people, had no intention of making a purchase, would take advantage of this privilege of having a sample puddings without buying them.
8) This means we shall have to carry our own water, will add even greater weight to the saucer."
[/color][color=#000000]9) One can suggest that students should spend two or three years in an English－speaking country, amounts to washing one's hands of English complex structures.
七、在引导限定性定语从句时，that有时相当于in which, at which, for which或at which
Attitudes towards daydreaming are changing in much the same way that(in which) attitudes towards night dreaming have changed. 人们对白日做梦的态度正在改变，这与人们对夜间做梦的看法的变化有非常相似之处。
[/color][color=#000000]I like the music for the very reason that(for which) he dislikes it. 我出于某种原因喜欢这种音乐，而他恰恰与我相反。
We arrived the day that(on which) they left. 刚好我们到的那天他们走了。
Sam set out to improve efficiency at the shirt factory but, [i]as[/i] we find out later in this unit, his turned out not quite [i]as[/i] he had expected.
9) B为正确答案。 [/color]