|你的位置:知识库首页-> 音标 |
|未来式 I am going to see you. You are going to be seen by me. |
I have seen him. He has been seen by me.
He is going to help you. You are going to be helped by him.
He will teach English. English will be taught by him.
He has helped me all my life. I have been helped by him all my life.
He had called me before you came. I had been called by him before you came.
He was calling his mother when we went there. His mother was being called by him when we went there.
助动词不一定和时式有关，can、should、has to等等都是助动词，这些助动词在改成被动语气的时后，都应维持原状，只需加入verb to be和过去分词即可。以下是一些例子：
I can play the piano. The piano can be played by me.
I may use this room. This room may be used by me.
He must give the book to me. The book must be given to me by him.
You should help him. He should be helped by you.
You have to write this letter. This letter has to be written by you.
He ought to write this report. This report ought to be written by him.
1. He has written three novels.
2. He will write that letter.
3. They will sing these songs tomorrow.
4. He will give the speech.
5. They are painting the house.
6. I have given him three books.
7. I can do this job.
8. He had told me that story before we went there.
9. Teachers should help the students.
10. He is writing the report now.
11. The students must read this book.
12. I have to give this letter to my mother tonight.
13. All citizens ought to obey the law.
14. He has eaten all of the cakes.
15. The reporters were taking pictures when the storm started.
16. He had finished the work before five o'clock last night.
17. Peter will write that letter.
18. John has received my letter.
19. Millions of people saw the movie “Gone with the wind”.
20. He has proved that theorem.
1. Two books have been written by Joseph.
2. Football is being played by John.
3. He should be given that lecture by his father.
4. That report will be written by him.
5. The letter has been received by the King.
6. This movie should be seen by every one.
7. This book ought to be read by every student.
8. They are being helped by me.
9. The movie is going to be seen by all of us.
10. This cake can be eaten by kids.