|你的位置:知识库首页-> 音标 |
|4. John is not going to see that movie. |
5. I did not watch that movie.
6. He does not speak English.
7. He will not speak English.
8. You should not eat that cake.
9. My mother does not eat that kind of fish.
10. John has not written that report.
1. The book was not written by him.
2. I am not going to be helped by you.
3. That book has not been received by John.
4. That song is not liked by college students.
5. John is not loved by Mary.
6. I will not be met by my student tomorrow.
7. Meat is not eaten by vegetarians.
8. The door was not opened by me.
9. That ten dollars were not paid by me.
10. The car was not bought by me.
Do young kids enjoy classical music?
Young kids enjoy classical music.
Music is enjoyed by young kids.
Is music enjoyed by young kids?
1. Did you eat that cake?
(a). You ate that cake.
(b). That cake was eaten by you.
(c). Was that cake eaten by you?
2. Do farmers in Taiwan grow apples?
(a) Farmers in Taiwan grow apples.
(b) Apples are grown by farmers in Taiwan.
(c) Are apples grown by farmers in Taiwan?
3. Have you finished the report?
(a) You have finished the report.
(b) The report has been finished by you.
(c) Has the report been finished by you?
4. When did you write that letter?
(a) You wrote that letter.
(b) That letter was written by you.
(c) When was the letter written by you?
5. Have you seen that movie?
(a) You have seen that movie.
(b) That movie has been seen by you.
(c) Has the movie been seen by you?
6. When did Stevenson write that novel?
(a) Stevenson wrote that novel.
(b) That novel was written by Stevenson.
(c) When was that novel written by Stevenson?
8. Is he painting his room?
(a) He is painting his room.
(b) His room is being painted by him.