|你的位置:知识库首页-> 音标 |
|(c) Is his room being painted by him? |
Does he help his students? Are his students helped by him?
Did he tell that story? Was that story told by him?
Has she written that story? Has that story been written by her?
Whom is Peter going to visit? Who is going to be visited by Peter?
When did you read that book? When was that book written by you?
Does he enjoy that song? Is that song enjoyed him?
Why do his friends avoid him? Why is he avoided by his friends?
Whom did you see? Who was seen by you?
Has he read that report? Has that report been read by him?
Is he writing that letter? Is that letter being written by him?
1. Is he writing a book?
2. Did he write that book?
3. Did you sign that letter?
4. Where did you see that movie?
5. When did you see that movie?
6. Has he finished that job?
7. Did mother give you the gift?
8. Did your mother visit you last night?
9. Do they grow roses?
10. Do they speak English?
11. Did you play that game of tennis?
12. Will you teach English?
1. Was the cake eaten by you?
2. Is he liked by all of us?
3. Is that kind of music loved by every one in Japan?
4. Is fish eaten by old people?
5. Are roses loved by most women?
6. Was he called by you?
7. Is soccer played by John?
8. When was this music written by Mozart?
9. When was he seen by you?
10. Were they seen by you last night?
1. I (send) two letters yesterday. (do) you (receive) them? Every letter (write) by me. Please (write) back to me soon.
2. I (invite) to a dancing party last week. The music (be) so noisy. I (leave) the party as early as I (can).
3. Did you (write) that report? Yes, it (write) by me.
4. He (not like) music when he was a child. After he (get) into college, he (teach) by a good music professor. Now, he (enjoy) music very much and (listen) to classical music every morning.
5. I (buy) a red car yesterday. It (make) in Japan. It will __________ (deliver) to me tomorrow.
6. I (not go) to school yesterday because my bicycle (steal).
I (buy) a new bike yesterday.
7. Where (do) you go last night? I (can) not (find) you. You (see) by no one.
8. A: (do) he (smoke)?