|你的位置:知识库首页-> 音标 |
|5. He has a (break) arm. |
6. Their marriage was (break) up.
7. Justice is still not a (realize) dream.
8. He is a (depress) person.
9. The bicycle (ride) by the young kid is mine.
10. I do not like to see any person (injure).
11. I was very much (surprise) to hear that news.
12. His statements are (encourage).
13. The man (talk) about Hitler is a professor.
14. The man (pilot) the airplane is quite young.
15. The company (manage) by Mr. Lee is getting better and better.
16. Poor John now has a (break) heart.
17. There are boys and girls (dance) in the garden.
18. The (steal) jacket has been found.
19. The boy (laugh) there is not my son.
20. He has a (smile) face.
21. This is indeed very (excite).
22. This song, (hear) by almost everyone, was written by me.
23. I don't like the song (write) by the Beatles.
24. She is a (care) woman.
You don't have the right to talk so loudly.
He is to blame.
To see is to believe.（To see是名词，to believe是形容词）
My job is to teach poor kids to learn.
We all have the duty to serve our country.
He has a talent to sing.
I don't have time to play.
He is a person to be liked by us all.
This is a book to be read by all students.
He has no money to spend.
This is not a good place for kids to grow up in.
This law is to protect innocent citizens.
I am glad to see you.
He is ready to start a war.
He is rich enough to buy the entire building.
They are afraid to die.
He has no right to kill anyone.
John is too weak to do this job.
My mother is too old to drive a car.
It is easy to fall behind in school.
2. 我们都有保持缄默（remain silent）的权利。
10. 我看到你，感到很意外。（surprised to…...）