|你的位置:知识库首页-> 音标 |
|10. ＊He is the more bad one. |
1. He is （old）than John.
2. This problem is one of the （difficult）problems that I have ever seen.
3. This is one of the （good）movies that I have ever seen.
4. Do we have a （good）choice?
5. This place is （hot）than San Francisco.
6. He is （famous）than his sister.
7. She is getting （bad）now.
8. He is feeling （well）now.
9. He has （much）money than his father.
10. Mary is one of （beautiful）student in her class.
11. He is （happy）than before.
12. Peter is getting （thin）.
13. This summer is （hot）than last summer.
14. You have a （bright）future now.
15. He has （many）students than I.
16. I feel much （well）now.
17. Ｈe is （careful）than you.
18. Time is （important）than money.
I arrived at the Taipei Train Station around one o'clock in the afternoon yesterday. My friend, Mr. Chen, greeted me in the station. We took a taxi to go directly to the university and checked into the dormitory. The dormitory is a very old one. I will live with three other boys and I met two of them already. Both of them are from Taichung and they are both quite friendly.
We went to the dormitory cafeteria for dinner. The food is not that good. Dear Mother, I miss you and especially the food you cooked for me.
The dormitory is a very old one.
Both of them are from Taichung.
The food is not that good.
I miss you and the food you cooked for me.
〝The dormitory is a very old one.〞
〝Both of them are from Taichung.〞
〝The food is not that good.〞